HybridZ

Totally sweet corvette

This poor guy has missed the point somehow. I think we all prefer a wooden "ironing board" spoiler to the one he has mounted on a perfectly good smooth body. Someone on this website has installed a very nice wooden one (nice three piece) on his Dodge Cornet (I think it is in photo albums). The only thing he did wrong was that he was not experienced enough to use "treated" wood so it would stand up to the elements. Oh well, live and learn.

Being artistic can be a good thing or a bad thing' date=' depending how you use it.[/quote']

Great point! I truly believe in my heart that these guys are artists. Unfortunately, they are surrealists!!! :mrgreen:

Davy

The overwhelming garishness of these ‘show’ cars really turns me off. When I see people looking at cars like these' date=' I’m reminded of some small animals that like to look at shiny things. Attracting people at a show just because the car is so outlandish doesn’t necessarily mean it has been done in good taste. On the contrary, it looks the complete opposite. I think we could draw endless analogies from this, but instead I’m enjoying the evil, pure mockery of their ideas.

Davy[/quote']I agree. It seems, at least in the import scene now, that its the number of mods that you have and not whether or not they are tasteful or functional, that wins shows.