HybridZ

I've Had Enough Fun For One Day..Coupla Pics

slownrusty

Guest JAMIE T

Hey Yasin! Looks nice man! That's a hell of a snail you got on that thing!

Hey man, I really am sorry it took so long for the manifold, but it really does look nice on your set-up.

Garrett - De Ja Vu...LOL...the two blocks in the backgroung look menacing...in your shot though!

Olie - I am going to unbolt the cam holders and then place the cam and button-up afterwards

V8260 - The intake was had fabbed by JamieT on this board and it is a beautiful piece...automotive jewellery and the fuel rail is made by JSK (who sadly is no longer in the Z business).

Thanks Bill

And Thanks Jamie...the wait was worth it...I love the intake.

J - Yes that is the SFP header! I was one of the guys on the same group buy from what...4 ago...thats how long that thing has been sitting in a box in my garage!

Dave - Thanks bro...your car lives on....!

4.5hours later it was out...more to come as I start assembling the goodies for my 350+whp quest.

350 RWHP... are you kidding or are you just being humble...?? :icon6:

My 3.0L L28ET with nearly a stock P90 head, non-EGR N42 intake, stock L28ET exhaust manifold made 371 RWHP on a DynoJet 224xLC. This was with a smaller T4/T3 turbo than what you have in your pics. If you have the budget for a GT35R I can almost guarantee you will surpass you HP goals. Just my opinion but you should be closer to 400 to 425 RWHP. The JamieT intake is very nice. If they were still available I'd buy one myself.

240Zed: The exhaust header was from a group buy about 4 years ago through South Florida Perfomance. I think they are out of business. Maybe someone who knows more could chime in. The only L6 turbo header option I'm aware of now is a custom built unit or finding something used.