HybridZ

The Backroads in my buddies S2K

24 oz

I went out tailgating in my friends s2000 last night, right around castro valley and boy was that insane. We were in some swervy a$$ forest roads with 3 other cars, Acura integra not sure of the year with only minor suspension mods, 240sx with suspension mods, a rx7 all stock with some decent tires, and then my friends s2000 100 percent stock with some nice tires on it. The integra was first then me and my friend in his car and the other 2 cars followed. The driver of the integra was F****** crazy. he stayed in his lane the whole time never set up for any apex never even crossed the yellow line and after about 5 corners we couldnt see him anymore, my friend was doing everything he could to stay with him but he just couldnt, and everytime we would get to the end he would be standing outside his car waiting for us. We made about 10 runs through a couple stretches of this road and it was amazing. I kept telling my buddy to downshift into second, he wanted to try to come out of the corners in 3rd but his car has no torque. and well it made for an awesome night and was a nice little rush. Cant wait to finish my car!!

No it's not crow canyon road, I'm not sure of the name but I know that the road goes off in a few different directions and you can get to moroga, oakland, and a couple other places from it. It was a sweet road and I'll be going out more often when my friend goes so I will find out the name and let you know. Also when I was in his car I looked at his dash and thought hmm... that would be sweet in my Z, I'm not sure if it will fit but I will take some measurements when I see him next.

It might be I am not sure though, we went through crow canyon road to Castro Valley, took a right and went about a mile then took another right went about a mile or so and then we were in the middle of no where. After one of our runs the rx7 was getting hot so we stopped for a little and let his car cool down, and of course a cop rolls right by us. he goes down the road then turns around stops gets out and checks to make sure our cars arent stolen, and tells us to have a good night and dont drive speed, too much. haha.