HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

I wondering what some guys do to just make there Z's so much more different then everybody elses..

Like with my blue Z it would have to be the BMW Laguna Seca Blue paint, but really besides that i would have to say i love how my 2 gauges look on my cowl.. just dont see much of that on Z's.

my green Z.. well i havent really had alot of time of my own to make something "different" on that car then other Z's, but i guess it would have to be the hybridz emblems i created for it.

anybody else... pics would be nice too!

mike

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spray painted my name under my hood... and a nissan logo under that. It doesn't look that great but it sets my car apart! lol

other than that it would have to be my airdam. I know the pinks z has it, and a few other have it, but it seems pretty rare.

My suspension.

Though it is composed of mostly available parts, some aren't, and the whole package sets it off from most Z suspensions that I've seen. And the stance just looks wicked.

Pics to come, hopefully tomorrow! And holy crap does the Z stick like glue now!

Mario

there are quite a few things that set my car off from most most any other Z on here.

m40657551.jpg

I think I am the first person ever to attempt a two-tone with a roller method of applying paint.

m32706748.jpg

I have "hand formed" lol fender flares.

m24889302.jpg

I have these mounted in my fender:

s17335418.jpg

I don't know of any other 17 year old (last year) that has dissassembled a transmission, diagnosed the problem, and repaired it.

s15493227.jpg

I have this very unique header

m12058085.jpg

when I put my coilovers on I put the front struts on backwards. I had them all bolted up and everything and then noticed when I tried to put the brake caliper on that the bracket was on the wrong side of the strut... DOH! no pictures of that though...

here is my last one...got to show my loyalty!!!

m41595335.jpg

I am making my own custom wiring harness... Attached pic is new fuseboxes and new relays

839_thumb.attach