HybridZ

Whats one thing thats makes your Z different from the rest....

Guest ON3GO

Bling Bling fuel filler, one on either side.

blingbling_fuel_door.jpg

These cost about $120 each. :( Unfortunately, it was a little too blingy and some A-hole decided to steal the center portion off of one of them. In hindsight, especially given my location, the locking caps would have been a better choice.....

Mike

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Z is unique cuz it's never driven...and hardly ever running! J/K, I would have to say it's the hood/airdam/and interior (don't have pix of the door panels).

Airdam looks like crap cuz it wasn't ready to be put on yet, but I had to.

myv8z-05-04-23msa-63.jpg

Image-B0A822E04D3411D9.jpg

Mine has unique customs built struts and shocks, fully adjustable aluminium shocks all round. Struts have had the tubes bored out of the hubs with new short tubes welded in place, also have thread up the whole length of the strut giving a very wide range for spring length adjustment. Body wise..ZG flares and 17"x9.5 3 piece split rim ultralites($2800) without tyres...255/40/17rear 234/45/17 front, fibreglass bumpers and spoilers on order. Will post some pics soon.:)

Here's some of the things that make mine unique. Shaved drip rails and door handles, welded up the seam behind the headlight buckets, installed the rear quarters 2.5" wider (note the ridge behind the door), smoothed my bumpers, filled in the vents on the cowl, removed all emblems and filled the b pillar vent, powder coated chrome window/door trim Here's some pics, more to come as I put the car back together.

frnt_end_003.jpg

July_2_2006_019.jpg

DSC00446.JPG

July_2_2006_001.jpg

Guest 280ss1976

i would have to say my side pipes and my fin and the wood grain i got on the iside but i have to post pic later digi cam acting up

879_thumb.attach

880_thumb.attach

010_thumb.jpg