HybridZ

I just fell in love

Chaparral2f

Guest l28et

For a while I thought that was the most beautiful car ever. Then as time passes, it becomes more and more dated. While the exterior is timeless, its the interior that got to me. Its so cheap looking and cheesy. Compare it to a new DB9, Vanquish, etc.

000300-E.jpg

Its not "horrible" but I've heard it uses parts bin materials from much lesser offerings.

VS DB9

2005-Aston-Martin-DB9-Volante-pic-12-745577.JPG

Still.............

It is a beautiful car.

db7.jpg

Who knew a couple of Taurus engines would be good for something?

ASTON-MARTIN-DB7-GT-Engine.jpg

Yea, the db7 is beautiful. Astons in general are among the best looking and understated cars. I also loved the old jag xk coupe, as it had similar lines and, if im not mistaken, was built on the same platform as the db7.

srcJaguar-XKR-008.jpg

44-7-113-am_db7_vantage_coupe_003.jpg

My wife and I were went to Farrari of Los Gatos yesterday and low and behold, they opened an Aston Martin dealership across the street. NICE cars! I still liked the Lotus Exige they had despite all the Ferraris, Astons, and Lamborghini's available. The little Lotus has a smug pizzaz that the others do not: it says, "DRIVE ME!"

Wish I had the dollar!

Davy

Ya i live in saratoga, the next town over from Los Gatos and well me and my buddies goto that those dealerships all the time and the guys that work there dont mind us looking at the cars and asking questions. The highlight of that dealership though is that they had a Mclaren F1 and a Bugatti Veyron for awhile, didnt see the bugatti but i did see the Mclaren and damn was that sexy.

They still have a Saleen S7 and the McLaren F1 in the rear showroom. The Saleen looks as big as my Suburban and the McLaren is so mild looking it is nearly unimpressive. I think I've gotten too jaded over the years that very few cars impress me visually. Like I said before, the Lotus Exige is the coolest car they have there.

Davy

Ya the Exige is damn sexy, but its so sad since i know a few kids who went to my high school who were thinking about seriously buying a lotus as their first car because their parents would buy them any car they wanted. What a waste of a lotus!