HybridZ

Love at first sight? is it real?

DaleMX

It happened to my wife and I. Been married 4 years next month, with a 2 year old boy. We are still young (only 24) so our son will be out by the time we are 39-40, and we will be able to enjoy the best part of life, having the experience of life, while being young enough to still have fun.

And by the way, the T.P. roll should always roll from the top!

I met a woman tonight that I really enjoyed being with, infact we were together for 5 hours today and it felt like we were really connecting. Conversation was very natural and very enjoyable. Then we ended up talking on the phone for 2 more hours and it seemed like 10 minutes. Ever done this before? Where did it lead?

Yeah. Still with her 15 years later.

Some times more a matter of timing than anything else.

Love at first sight? Yes. The moment I met this last girl, I told myself something that I never said before. I said, "I'm going to marry this woman". I've been with a lot of women before, and this is the first time I have felt like this. Kind of scarry actually. Is it real? I'm in the same shoes as you Dale. I'm ready to settle down and she seems like 'the one'. For right now, I'm happy. I hope you are too. Play it cool, don't overwhelm her, and every now and then, bring her some flowers. Chicks dig that.

I came in late and somewhat embarrassed to my first Lyric poetry class (I know, I know but there were lots of pretty girls in the writing classes and I registered late that year) and there she was. I found out she was driving an original 70 chevelle SS 396 (I had my Z) and that night I told my parents "I met a really cool girl today and guess what - she likes cars!"

Our first date we talked until about 3:00 in the morning (I didn't tell her I was being picked up for work at 5:00, I slept in the front yard so I wouldn't miss my ride...FYI we weren't drinking). It's been 17 years and 3 kids since then. We still have the Z and the chevelle.

Good luck!

• 2 years later...
So what ever happened to the girl? U marry her?

azizaaaa.... were you lookin' for love via hybridz's search function!?

*deep breathe*

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

*expell*

who's up for a Blind Datesun event!

*deep breathe*

*expell*

Haha. Happened like this:

1- Search for different way to mount my a4 seats a little lower. So I type in "a4 COREBEAU". Up comes this thread.

2- http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=95100&highlight=Corbeau+A4

3- But the pics dont work. So i Figure he has to have pics of how he moded his seats. So i click on his sn and search for more posts. This came up haha.

The search bar works wonders.

*deep breathe*

*expell*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....wow if I was drinking anything my computer would be ruined!

Blind datsun event...LOL.

*deep breathe*

*expell*

You're on a mission,

and you're wishin' someone could cure your lonely condition.

Lookin' for love in all the wrong places,

no fine girls, just ugly faces.

From frustration, first inclination,

is to become a monk and leave the situation.

But ever dark tunnel has a light, I hope,

so don't hang yourself with a celebate rope.

I normally don't even read "sappy" threads, especially on Hybridz. But here I am reading and responding, twenty some odd years after meeting my lady and love of my life that happened at first site. There have been numerous others since her, but all have had engines, rubber to meet the road, occasionally left me down and were comparatively, short lived love affairs.