HybridZ

Hi. I drive a $40k BMW. I spent $6 for suspension mods

auxilary

Guest 73TPIZ

Yea,

me thinks Mr SuperB has been on the other forums too much and not used to our little corner of the web. Probably thought the posts after Aux's were automatically bashing him like it's done on other sites and jumped in the mix.

NotSuperBbutZ, you should read some of Aux's old posts. Funny stuff. Must have a staff working for him to come up with all the links he does.

Later guys,

I dunno. Funniest thing about that to me is the guys saying he's going to die in a fiery wreck when they break. I love the one guy who thinks the front of the car is going to come off the ground. What spring rate does he think they're running? 5000 in/lbs?!? They're only compressed an inch, right?

Dumb way to lower a car? Yes. Will it hurt the handling? Yes. Is the amount of energy stored in the spring enough to cause damage to the suspension if the clamp should let go? No. Is there a slim possibility that the clamp could hit the tire or the brake line and cause damage as it breaks. Yes. SLIM chance.

That dude should just cut a coil or two off the damn stock springs.

I can't get in. I used them once...but Iused it to push the coils apart so I would not rub tire on stock fenders...that was with stock suspension...those things are really low quality. the threads were busted up onthe bolts that I used when I went to coilovers...