HybridZ

Nice AZC Brakes

Just got my AZC brakes (5 lug, 6piston setup) and they are just drop dead gorgeous. Nicely made as well.

I am operating under the impression that Mustang rims up to 2004 will work on this set up. I am also doing AZC coil overs, etc.

My searches seemed to show that 17x8 up front and 17x9 out back will fit just fine. Am I correct?

Does anyone have this same set up?

I can not measure, as my car is in the body shop. I have a 78 Z and I am having the shop roll the lip on the fenders.

I have that same set-up, nice kit indeed. I used oem Ford wheels off a '99 GT 17x8 wheels no problem on all 4 corners. 17x9 would be colse in the rear but you should be ok if you have your fenders rolled. Keep in mind this is with coil-overs, so hurry up and get that done. I believe the tires that were on there were 245-45-17 if memory serves right. I don't have those wheels/tires anymore so I can't go in the garage to verify, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Hope this helps.

Hey no problem! My friend now has the wheels and I confirmed the tires were 245-45 so you should be good to go. I found this pic on my computer to show you what the 17x8 looked like in the rear: The car was gutted at the time so it's sitting a bit high.....

gutted_7.JPG

My searches seemed to show that 17x8 up front and 17x9 out back will fit just fine. Am I correct?

To fit a 9" in the rear with AZC 5 lug (4 to 5 lug rotor hat) brakes you'll need a 43mm offset. You'll also need an 8" sping and CO's.

For an 8" in the front with his aluminum hub, without CO's you'll need a 23mm or less offset. I have a 25mm and it barely touched the stock spring seat.