HybridZ

More money than brains or good taste.

Boobala

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a little ricey:lol:

but u gatta relize how much tyme and energy was put into this car and for that fact i really really like it plus i have never seen that b4 so what evre (imo)

plus im sure this car would or has won countless awards and contest!!!!!!:icon47:

Dude...have you looked at all the pics? A countless degree of strangeness perhaps! I could put in a gazillian amount of hours stacking up a mountain of camel dung, and it would still be a mountain of turds! Tacky, poorly constructed, waste of hardware and paint...IMO:lmao:

Gold plate a dog turd.....it's still a turd.

oh ok yall guys seem to misunderstand me i was not defending this "wok"(riceburner) i was trying to point out that some 1 who loved what he/she was doing put this car togeather (just like all of us who put countless amount of time and money in to our out dated cars) now it is not Z but thay still have a love for automtive wch is what i was simply tring to point out

• 1 month later...

The car can wave at poeple, thats great.

My friend had an 87 Supra a while ago, non turbo, fun car though, just to beat on. I dont know the reason or if its common or not, but if you went crazy flipping the headlights on and off they would un-synchronize after a few seconds. I guess some system was in place to try and correct the problem, cause once they did, they just went crazy, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

They'd start popping up and down, out of sync, sometmes all the way, sometimes half way, sometimes only a little, for like 5 minutes straight. It looked like the car was having some mild seizure. It had a factory alarm on it to that would just go off from time to time for no reason, like while you were driving the damn thing.

The closest I have ever come to causing and accident was in that car. Driving down the road, just goofing off when all of a sudden WAAHHHWWAAAHHHWAAAHHH the alarm went off, which caused the headlights to pop up, but they went out of sync right away so they they started their little dance, with the alarm freaking out while I'm cruising with the top off. I started laughing so hard I almost lost control of the car. I had to pull over until I could control myself.

*sigh*

Guest Gasoline

pretty creative and probably took some hardwork but not my style (looks like something out of pimp my ride except for with a tastefu paintjob) and it looks like they're really big fans of gone in 60 seconds