HybridZ

HAs Anyone thought about these T/Lights?

kcelectronics

Guest 280ZForce
I'm almost positive somebody has those on a z, I thought it was 280zforce, but I just checked his album and it wasn't...I can't remember who it was but I know I've seen them on a z before.

yeah i dont have those tails, but i do have round ones that are not shown in my photo album. man, i just looked at my gallery and those pics are way outdated!

i'll have to update those sometime today.

Those look more like R32 tails...I wonder if nobody is using them, and we've all fabricated this memory of having seen them on a car because it seems like such a natural thing to do and there are cars with similar setups floating around...Kind of like the memories people have of seeing the thunderbird photo of the giant dead bird with all the cowboys standing in front of it (this is a big cryptozoology mystery: people are more interested in finding the source of this photo rumor than in looking for the supposed large bird, since it's almost definitely a fake, but there are so many people who remember it, or had it at one time. If you google "missing thunderbird photo" you should get some good hits)

I wonder if nobody is using them, and we've all fabricated this memory of having seen them on a car.

I think I recall a tread about "different tail light options" in wich a guy had photoshopped these lights on a Z, maybe this is were evrybody seems to remember it from.