HybridZ

Spindle-Pin-Puller Loaner program

All,

Just a heads up, a few of the pullers might have been packaged in the wrong Priority Mail box if your does not arrive by weeks end it will be returned to me postage due I will repackage and reship. (USPS changed the printing on the boxes and I grabbed the wrong ones)

Also 9 more pullers will be ready in a week or so.

Thanks,

John

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

PMG,

There is 1 puller left boxed and ready to be shipped, if your interested in owning it just send payment through PayPal

jtburf@swbell.net

Please make sure your address it included.

Thanks,

John

So...I'm crashing this party a little late...apparently mere hours too late, and I missed the boat on the last batch of pullers!

Anyway, I'm not quite ready to pull my spindle pin (one last autocross in September before winter hibernation), but I was wondering if any of the proud owners of jtburf's awesome tool might want to pay it forward?

Maybe after you're done with your puller, you post here and anyone else who needs it pays $30 (you recoup half of what you paid) to allow you to ship it to them and then they post when they're done and so forth?

Seems to be a one time use tool, am I right?  Not looking forward to this job, but this pay-it-forward protocol seems like a win-win for everyone.  Thoughts?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Managed to get mine out with a drift and 2lb hammer today.  After 2 hours on the first one that was pretty rusted in I wasn't looking forward to the next but that one only took 20 minutes.

Been soaking them in PB blaster for a week, don't know if that helped.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...