HybridZ

Spindle-Pin-Puller Loaner program

• 2 weeks later...

Material is ordered.  I bought enough of the Acme rod, to make 12 tools.  I'll be useing the 7/8-6 rod for a bit more wall thickness. 

Complete kits, will be made, with the draw tube.  I will be shipping them the cheapest way I can. 

I only got emails from a few of you, PM me, I'll drop you my mobile number. 

I have a job I'm running now that uses an offset tailstock setting.  So once that is off the lathe, I'll set it up for this job, provided the materials get here soon!!

I finally finished mine last weekend, I had to borrowed a friends lathe. But I got it and it worked like a charm. I ended up using 1" ACME rod. I'm keeping an extra as a spare, But I have 4 other if anyone wants one. I don't mean to under cut you or any thing Keith, but I have no use for 6 of these things.

Edited by Henness

Like a said I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I started making one 3 weeks ago. I had to order larger threaded rod because 3/4" wasn't cutting it. I'll just sit on these for awhile.

8Ph3oVx.jpg

wVCKtNt.jpg

icCcrUP.jpg

NrPxtO3.jpg

Esa6F1N.jpg

7cMs76u.jpg

Edited by Henness

Thanks for posting the images Stock Car Mafia!

I've had a report of a box being damaged while in shipping, I'll be working on this.  I've 2 more that need to ship today.  Thank you.

2 more finished tools that are ready to be shipped.  Keith

PM sent.  For everybody else, the tools I made are $70 shipped Priority Mail to a US address.  They are made from 1018 tool steel with a pipe puller tube. I went with a larger 7/8 for the tool, the tool is double ended so IF you manage to strip it the other side of the tool is ready to use. Thank you everybody. Keith

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All,

I have contacted a machine shop whos willing to start making you guys the spindle pin puller again.

Contact Jimmo

jlfraughton@aol.com

www.darmoenterprises.com

He has a full blown cnc and manual machie shop.

tell him jtburf

John