HybridZ

Spindle-Pin-Puller Loaner program

If anyone can provide plans/materials- I'd love to make one.

If not, buy one.

As you can see by the images it is not a complicated tool, biggest issue is drilling and tapping the M12 thread.

Let me know if you would like one also.

John

Yep, put me down. I don't know when I'll tackle the SP, but when I do I want to be ready. How exactly does it work?

I include a small set of instructions with the puller, however in simple terms the threads on the 3/4" allthread apply pressure and force, to pull the spindle pins from the LCA.

John

John, I followed your instructions to the letter, but the all thread failed during the extraction. I was soo close. I'm wondering if I could get a replacement for that part of the tool locally.

If you will send mea PM with your address I will get another all thread out as quick as I can for free if you cover shipping.

Sound fair enough?

John

John, do you have any more left? I would love to get one. I'm in Houston so wondering if i can save on shipping. =)

-Quang

Let me see how quick I can get another set tooled up and I will let you know.

Are you going to Planet Zero Saturday?

John

fantastic tool! the spindle pin came out with very little effort. not too sure if it's because my car doesn't see the rain very often or if the suspension was redone recently, but it came out with no problem.

MAHALO JOHN!

Good Deal!!!

John