HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you do to the trim? As I assemble mine more and more Im thinking the chrome wont look as good as I thought with the rest of the car grey and black. Im thinking Ill need to go black powdercoat or something.

Also Im pretty sure our colors are very very similar. Good to see a finished 2+2 with a similar color.

I sanded then etched primed the chrome, painted black with a matt clear coat.......I didn't like the chrome on the car at all,

I wasn't too sure about what colour to go for at first, then saw this grey on a ford focus, and asked the owner if I could get the code from the car.

Cheers,

Jay

http://forums.hybridz.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=7857&d=1215114465

Is this the same spoiler? Just the standard bre?

By the way heres an old pic to show my color. Im thinking our colors and the same or very close. We are going to have near twin cars. :) Ill just be missing the front bumper, different grill and front airdam (280), vortex gen, darker tint and black wheels.

IMG_0972.JPG

that colour is very close to mine alright challenger.............Yep thats the same spoiler as mine, just the standard 260 spoiler.have you got a pic of the vortex gen?

What engine spec are you going to run?

I'm thinking of putting a very light timt on my back window and back side windows.

cool, reminds me of an evo 8 I had.......

what are you doing in terms of interior. my interior at the moment is a shambles, I have a cracked dash and 2 front seats in the car at the moment thats it,

I'm thinking of leaving the rear seats out, putting a nice chrome roll cage in the back, with 2 honda s2000 seats up front, and repairing the dash.

cool, Ive looked for dash cap's for right hand drive cars but cant seem to find any, so im going to have to take the dash out and repair it.

I'll never use the rear seats so im going to leave them out.

have almost 600 miles on the engine now so I want to get it set up properly on a roaling road shortly too