HybridZ

Which HybridZ member is this please?

RacerX

His name is Marc. I don't know his user name though. He lives in Kingstone Ontario, about 2 hour drive from me. Last time I spoke to him (a couple weeks ago) he was doing wiring for his Q45 swap. I have seen the car and some of the work he has done to it. All I can say is INCREDIBLE!! We are both members of the www.TIZCC.ca Thousand Island Zed Car Club.

Thanks GD,

Welcome to the forum!! Next time you have the opportunity to speak with him - would you be kind enough to let him know we're talking about his project and please invite him to come on board and share his project with us.

Thanks for the info. Look forward to more contributions from you.

RacerX

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, as GD71240z said I'm working out the wiring of the engine harness to my a custom fuse panel. It's allot of work and not very neat to look at so I have not posted any pics as it would be boring for most. The RX7 LCA are from the early 2nd gen because they have a removalable ball joint unit. I went to this set up to allow room for the exhaust to drop between the frame rail and engine. The stock T/C unit encroached too far back. And it also allowed me to make my own adatper to be able to adjust the track width of the front. Having to cut out the stock frame rails out to get the exh manifolds to sit down low enough for everything to line up properly, I had to make a new subframe to mount the engine to, I was easy to adapt this LCA as well. I'd like to see how the other 450Z guys dealt with the exh system? Anyways, I just need to sort out the oil lines and I can start the engine! I also post better res pics here: http://album.hybridz.org/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=11544