HybridZ

Petite Le Mans?

Moridin

Anyone go? It was a hell of a work weekend for me...well isn't quite over yet as we have to pack up tomorrow. Didn't quite turn out as I would like it to, but it was my first long race (over 2 hours and 45 min). Fun, but smelly. Those fire suits sure do get nasty by the end of the day. I can't imagine what its like after 24 hours.

Came by the pits couple of times but you guys were always scrambling. Sat morning you guys were warming up the 44 for the warm-up laps and scrambling to change the alternator in the 45 so I just watched.

Overall, a great race weekend and probably the best PLM I have attended since its inception but I do have lots of gripes with the track. Small field but all quality and competitive.

We just kept having problems. Had a string of bad luck on the 45 car with a shifter problem and then getting tagged by the stupid prototypes. Anytime one of the P1 or P2 cars comes near ours, I always get worried (with the exception of the Audi's, the don't seem to hit anyone else).

I was the one always cleaning the cars. I guess I should have posted a picture of myself or asked when anyone was going to stop by. We are encouraged to talk to the fans when we get a chance. That's what is so nice about the series, everyone can come by, see the cars while they're being worked on, and chat it up with some of the crew members and such.

Laguna is coming up in two weeks. Going to be a big battle in GT2 between the Ferraris, White Lightning, and Flying Lizard for the team and driver championships.