HybridZ

mopar

zspeed280

Tell him to add those new nitro-rotary pistons, use some 5.9 Cummins connecting rods for the added stroke, the top off the engine with the ultra high flow head from a Suzuki Hayabusa! Should make for a hella-power motor! V-tec wouldn't hurt either...................LOL LOL!!!

Just grind the 440 brank till it fits................

Yes, these are the evils of the net. We need more smilies :D

Look, people on this site are extremely nice for the most part. There's a fair amount of sarcasim, wich helps keep things light-hearted. So please don't take things personally. We're really a family here on HZ. :rockon:

Take care ;)

yea, whatever...wanna race my daily driver?

heres what i got..2001 cavy...2.2..auto with a stock s2000 intake custom fitted..CUSTOM..top that!...oh and i have 168k on the clock...

Bring it..BRING IT!!

no worries..give me all the crap you can..it keeps me building my project...that way im not just another person asking questions and doing nothing....

and i learned something...i didnt know you COULDNT put a big block crank in a small block..but i now have learnded...thank you guys.

there really should be a mopar section..maybe after my swap is done they will put one on here :) we can only hope...(atleast those of us who are mopar fans)

In all my time here I've learned that it's not questions that people here hate, it's answering the same question day in and day out. In your case that hasn't happened, since few care about mopar or thier relation to motor swaps.

Very few are known about, thus nearly EVERYONE will be interested in your swap, I guarantee it.

Some people here thought it was pretty obvious that a big block crank wouldn't fit in a small block, so sue them. I got people makin fun of me when I didn't know what the oil pump was on the L series motor (since I'd had very limited work on them) yet could identify nearly every electrical sensor on the car. I didn't take it personally though, I just considered it "brotherly love". And if you have a brother you know what I'm talking about.

If you want to start a project before posting, I guess that's fine. But please PLEASE post when you do start the project. I'm sure people here are willing to help, but I'd bet all that I have that people will want to have the knoweldge that comes from such a rare swap inventoried here on this site.