HybridZ

Anyone watch Pinks Last night ?

they should take that rich guy and his other two nimrods (advisors or whatever) off the show and just let the drivers do it because they dont the difference from a muffler bearing to a rod bearing lol. dont get the speed channel in my dorm though which sucks because that and modern marvels are all i ever watch back home. hopefully it will be on you tube soon. 240sx win?

I saw it too last night and that Mustang was like a volcano spewing out fire!:icon54: The guys who built the LS1 240SX have a thread at ls1tech going on about what they put in the car. Also all i can say about the whole season of the show is that thank God the guys who went there using the HybridZ name didn't act like the guys last night or the past three shows.

Oh Yeah, it kicked A#$.....

they should take that rich guy and his other two nimrods (advisors or whatever) off the show and just let the drivers do it because they dont the difference from a muffler bearing to a rod bearing lol. dont get the speed channel in my dorm though which sucks because that and modern marvels are all i ever watch back home. hopefully it will be on you tube soon. 240sx win?

I saw it too last night and that Mustang was like a volcano spewing out fire!:icon54: The guys who built the LS1 240SX have a thread at ls1tech going on about what they put in the car. Also all i can say about the whole season of the show is that thank God the guys who went there using the HybridZ name didn't act like the guys last night or the past three shows.

Totally agree, seems like everyone on that show anymore is a total dickhead. Still don't see why they don't use the tree to start and set handycaps. I guess then that bozo host couldn't get his air time!

That 240SX rocked.

I'm sorry to say that I know some off those jacks. They really put my hometown in a bad light. A good bit of the custom fab work was done at a buddy of mine shop. http://www.1st-try.com The forum that those guys haunt is http://www.pittspeed.com a local bunch of racers some good some bad. The car was pretty cobbled together other than the frame and chassis work. I also agree that Nate (who is a good driver) and the other guy have VERY little tech experiance. But I do have to give those guys credit for one thing. It takes major stones to put your car on the line like that. On a side note, when team hybrid lost, how was the people involved able to auction off parts of the car and drivetrain?? Please PM me if you know. Keith

...On a side note, when team hybrid lost, how was the people involved able to auction off parts of the car and drivetrain?? Please PM me if you know. Keith
They bought the car back form the winner.

I didn't see this episode last night, but hopefully I'll catch it on the rerun. The online listing from my cable company usually lists diferent match-ups from what is actually being shown.:weird:

Yeah, John, I watched it....I really get annoyed at the baby stuff, though. If those particular guys were out on the street scene running for pinks or cash and acted like that, somebody would shoot their kneecaps off. I like the show, but not sure where they get some of the competitors.

Wayne

i watched the re-run, i gotta agree with one of those guys when he said how u gonna come to pinks or any race and ask for 14 cars... i mean whats the point, u could bring a stock honda civic and ask for half the track length, but that doesn't mean ur winning anything....lol...

After seeing the 240sx/mustang show I was left thinking at this point in the pinks game, everyone should know that if you don't show up with a car that is atleast reliable your going to look like a huge boob on national T.V.

It was stated at the begining of the show that the guys with the mustang had been at the track for two days working on the car and trying to catch a race on the show.

The other thing that gets me is all the untested cars or cars just finished the night before. You must get some notice before your called into race.

I just watched the clips on YouTube from the HybridZ races. Great job by everyone on the team. I do have one question tho... and Im NOT second guessing anyone here... just curious. It seems like everyone on that show sprays... why didnt yall throw a bottle in there? I really think yall could have taken it with a bottle. But it was still an awesome job by the build team and Garretts driving.

the worse thing about this show is that no matter how bad the show is...i still watch it :-/

my tv pretty much stays on the speed channel...unless its saturday when i turn to spike...

LOL I heard that. Seems Speed and Spike get a lot of air time on my TV too.