HybridZ

TURBOCHARGED V8 280Z.........pics & ?

Very nice setup, and like everyone else stated the headers look like a nice piece of engineering. Are you planning on doing anything with the inner fender where you made a hole for your turbo to fit? Will it need any reinforcing?

Either way good job, and look forward to hearing about your continued progress.

http://www.hangar18fabrication.com/blowthru.html

Heres a good site, a carb box is fine and make things a little easier but overall you dont need one. You will have to buy a carb hat of sorts so theres 200.00 bucks right there so its not so much if you add in that factor. Yea me and the buddy have buddy laws, one of them is you dont do anything for buddys thinking he owes you something, you do it cause you like the guy. I help him with some projects { i work in the A/C business } so when he said { if you look in some of those pics you can see his ride in the background } he was willing to build headers for my car i said ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaa. Ill ask him bout building more and let you know.

It looks great, are the headers built from scratch or a kit ? Either way everything looks neat and very clean. I can't wait rto see more pictures. Jerry

That header design looks VERY familiar, haha, almost identical to my LT1 turbo headers, and good choice on the MP T-70, i like 'em so much, i used two!

great looking setup, and clean install too!, cant wait to see what it does in that little car.

Where did you get your headers from or are they home built.Jerry

• 1 month later...
It runs good, purrs like a kitten, theres a vid of it in the link, next is time slips.

Sounds great! Vroom Vroom and then someone's cracking a whip in the backround LOL. Mean sounding blow off valve! I love the fabrication on the headers BTW. Keep us posted!!

Davy