HybridZ

has anyone done business with Z fiberglass?

OlderThanMe

I was just checking out Z fiberglass'es website and they are now offering a bunch of cool stuff like 2 versions of a G-nose. A standard version and a racing version with a big scraper on the bottom. Here is the link to the products page.

http://www.zfiberglass.com/id10.html

I may be interested in one of those racing G-noses...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this the company that was showing pics from one of our members companies and then when confronted they took it off the website?

Z Fiberglass is Tom Crise and yes he mistakenly put a picture of a BetaMotorsports hood on his web site but removed it and apologized once I pointed it out to him. Tom did buy the Arizona Z Car molds and is ramping up to produce parts. Tom seems like an up front guy from my conversations with him. He's another resource for the Z community and additional resources is something we all need.

Looks like you need flares to blend with that piece. I have a 2 piece version of that g-nose and airdam that doesn't flare out. Just need to patch it up a little before it goes on.

Those look decent though. If I didn't have one already, I would consider going through them for a g-nose.

if you erase the subdirectory in the URL and go to their main page they clearly explain everything about purchasing arizona z molds etc. we've exchanged a few emails and he seems like he's fair. he takes new pieces into consideration. and im GLAD he is actually paying attention and looking out for the ZX crowd. he said the zx gnose has been requested quite a bit and is in the works. also i enquired about a zx version of the corvette tail light panel. he said he would check into deminsions for me because no one has asked for one. not meaning to hijack this thread etc... just saying he seems to be trying to get ALOT of new pieces out for ALL of us. quality, (because pricing seems fair) is now the only question from me.

I have emailed him a few ideas a while back and they are looking at coming out with a body kit like nothing else that has been done yet. It seems like they are looking for something a little more tasteful (less ricey looking) than the MSA type 3 but still agressive. It will probably be bond on as well. since making full front fenders is more expensive and time consuming. I am excited to see someone coming out with a G-nose that is a decent price and since they say the method they use of fiberglass is easy to repair in the event of a wreck.

that whatever kit they are selling now is something they did I think and does not look that great IMO...now that they know what people want they are more open to ideas. Personally I am going to try and keep my Z all metal unless I do a g-nose then it will be just minimal FG...

Extra big like the BRAAP wide ZGs? :-P

Well I was supposed to receive a Hood from him. I had bought the one he had listed on ebay, we had talked about doing a G-nose, etc. Then I had completely lost contact with him. Luckily I hadn't PAID for mine yet, so I'm not really throwing a big fuss. I've been trying to email him for 3 weeks now, with no response. However the guy was upfront when I was in contact with him. Just a little fyi.

Tyson