HybridZ

$60,000 Z On Ebay For Sale

Oldestzguy

another guy here came by my work talking about his z car being all done at a shop with the farari gto everything. this guys says someone deposited 30,000 for his car already and selling for 112,000. i couldnt help but smile and said wow. its just a gto replica with roadster rims. AWSOME!

Anyone want to buy my Alpha 1 for $99K?? That's a real deal compared to the price in the above post!! Hey... I'll even get it running first. A fresh coat of wax will cost extra though:wink:

Now that I actually read the post and look at the auction, this has already been posted. Here is the other thread that was put in the V8 forum. http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=115847 At least your title was good... :lol: His original title was something like "What do you think" or something like that...

Now that I actually read the post and look at the auction, this has already been posted. Here is the other thread that was put in the V8 forum. http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=115847 At least your title was good... :lol: His original title was something like "What do you think" or something like that...

"Thoughts on this" get it right Jon ;)

I've always felt the 2+2 cars were the red headed step child of the Z world.

This car should have been sold before it's expiration date, I'd say some time before 1984. Maybe he'll get lucky and someone is doing a remake of corvette summer and they're looking cars.