HybridZ

SBC 260Z Winner on "PINKS"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to watch this one .. a group of friends and i all watch Pinks every wed here at a local sports bar.. was like 3 or 4 now up to 15 ppl .. kinda cool .. but i already know the outcome of yours so i get to mess with people ..lol

Guest TeamNissan
Cant wait to watch this one .. a group of friends and i all watch Pinks every wed here at a local sports bar.. was like 3 or 4 now up to 15 ppl .. kinda cool .. but i already know the outcome of yours so i get to mess with people ..lol

Sounds like you could make a few bar bets :wink:

It takes alot of knowhow and $$$ to make the BBF run. If that would have been a 540 BBC it might of been alittle different.

What did you do with the car you won?

I think i read in a different post or somewhere on the internet that they sold the car back to the original owners..... how nice :>

That seems to be a popular transaction for the pinks winners. I perrsonally liked the way the falcon looked. i would have kept it.

Crewwithbarnysmall.jpg

Wow, look at all your guys crying with joy after the race :mrgreen: Winning is sweet, hehe.

$10,000?!? You were obviously being nice to him. I think his paint cost him $10,000 alone.

Good job, Jon.

Davy

Crewwithbarnysmall.jpg

Wow, look at all the guys that I'm sure were crying after the race :mrgreen: Small army there, hehe.

$10,000?!? You were obviously being nice to him. I think his paint cost him $10,000 alone.

Good job, Jon.

All the Guys and Gals in the background were on 1 QUICK Z From TENNESSEE's Team. We had about 45 people on our team that went to Virginia with us. We had a Great Looking Team :2thumbs:

Jon

Maybe this was already answered, but what does the small tire Z turn in the quarter?

Either way, that little thing MOVES. It would surely smoke my BBC powered Z.

Again, nice, very nice.

Project_BBZ , Go to the 1st post on the 1st page under 260Z Winner on "PINKS" and it tells some specs on both of our Z Cars.

Thanks

Jon

1 QUICK Z

Nice car, impressive equipment, amazing times, good driving, cool video.

I can certainly see why there wasnt 20 bucks left over for a camera tripod :D

Steel Toad, Thanks for the complements:icon14: . And as for the tripod thing yes I whish they would of had one and been a littel bit closer filming ( they were on a golf cart and at the end of the 1/4 mile ) But it's better than nothing. :)

Thanks

Jon Phillips

1 QUICK Z

hi guys

well as i'm sitting here in Kuwait, i dont think i'll be able to watch Jon's episode.....is it possible for any of you guys to record it, get a DVD whatever it takes so i could see the episode??? i'll pay for the DVD or whatever and the shipping to kuwait....

thanks

• 2 weeks later...