HybridZ

Wolf Creek Racing reputation

Wondering Nomad

I've bought parts from them on several occasions for jets and I have friends who have as well. Everyone has been treated very well, and Todd over there really went above and beyond for me on our last deal. They sold a friend of mine a complete set of 44's with a manifold and linkage. Their linkage setup looks very nice and the carbs were absolutely perfect. I wouldn't hesistate at all to deal with them again.

I've bought parts from them on several occasions for jets and I have friends who have as well. Everyone has been treated very well, and Todd over there really went above and beyond for me on our last deal. They sold a friend of mine a complete set of 44's with a manifold and linkage. Their linkage setup looks very nice and the carbs were absolutely perfect. I wouldn't hesistate at all to deal with them again.

I was hoping to hear something like that. I'm trying to find a set of triples and they've got what I need.

• 2 years later...

I just got my triple Mikunis reconditioned there. Todd seems like a nice guy that does a good job. He says he is always willing to talk over any issues and will walk you through things as well. I will let you know how the carbs work but so far things look very positive. Here are the carbs cleaned up, more pictures at the photo site below.

IMG_2417_thumb.JPG