HybridZ

Any World of Warcrack nerds here?

auxilary

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well poo on you guys :-P

Just wait and see. Pretty soon imagination will be all that's left because even as we type the gaming community is starting to see the magic in a fun game versus a beautiful game (something that hasn't happen in the last 5+years)

I'm not going to online gaming... I know i'll get addicted... well, that's sound reasoning, can't find any holes in it... Yet somehow I feel unfullfilled.

Does avoiding something based on a supposed additive nature, prempt trying it? If you never try it you'll never know if it's addictive, it might just be a lot of silly rot. Well, I haven't gone basediving, surfed 30+foot waves, eaten live animals, tried any illegal drugs, driven over 100mph, joined the mile high club, or the 0-gravity club. Do I have to do these things to say I've lived?

Then in that case you haven't lived unless you've driven to Alaska in a 1980's chevy sprint with less than 50hp and nearly escaped being mauled by a black bear. It was exhilerating, driving to AK destroyed the car beyond repair, but exhilerating nontheless. Word of wisdom, when you see black bear cubs in the road ahead, don't get out to take their picture, just drive past them as fast as possible, oh and if you see a 500lb black bear mother waving at you, just slowly creep back to the car and get in, no sudden movements, and don't play dead, that's BAD advice, bears EAT dead things.

• 2 weeks later...

It was more like,

Me: "Wow look I've never seena bear, oh wow those are cubs *screeeeech!*." door opens I run for a closer shot and take a few shots,

Cubs: "Cool a human, I've never seen one of those, take my picture, Cheeeze!"

then notice the mother bear just off the road...

Me: "duh..."

Bear: "Hi, how are you, I'm waving, why won't he wave back. Wait let me stand up maybe he can't see me in this tall grass."

Me: "Oh crap... now I need to change my shorts." Run back to the car, frantically try to start, lock the doors.

Cubs: "awwww mom you scared him off!"

Mother: "Wait let me chase after him and explain there is no danger." Bear rus toward the car.

Me: "Come on, come on start! dam you! crappy carburated nightmare." *varoom* *Chirp chirp* *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -redline-*...

Me: "Whew!... what smells?"

Cubs: "Ohhhhh what stinks?!"

Bear: "He smelled anyway, let's go find some berries."

haha.

Yeah, when I was actually playing I had an assload of crap but I sold everything that was soulbound to a vendor, pooled my gold and mats and gave em to some of the guys that were still playing when I left. I also sold my second account with my 60's, so all I currently have is a lv 52(?) warrior, who if Im not mistaken is comletely naked except a Lord Alexanders Battle Axe and blank guild tabard. I think I have a rogue and druid somewhere in their 30's.. but screw that, with the new level cap I'll be damnded if I'm starting that young. I'll respec Atrophied and see what I can accomplish. I like hitting poeple in the face with a big ass axe anyway, something terribly satisfieing about throwing finesse to the wind and just smashing poeple in the mouth. Sadly you cant greif in WoW like you could in Shadowbane and UO.. Sigh.

Yeah, luckily I cant afford it, so thats a little less in the way of a healthy life for now. On a plus note a bud of mine has been playing my old account, I had no idea.. got my warrior to 58 and has him well geared for that level.. hoorah. Hes also done some AV grinding which saves me the time and trouble. Senior Sergant, so pushing for the uppers will be a tad quicker, IF I manage to get re-immursed, ya never know.

On the account I'm currently sitting on and debating playing again (I am trying so hard not to.. lol)

Atrophied - 58 Warrior

Atrophyd - 26 Rogue

Horde on Illidan. I hve a couple meaningless alts on other servers below level 20 and the account I sold was all based on Illidan.

Im giving some thought to starting over on a new server though.. I dont care for the guild landscape on Illidan and I dont really want to play a warrior, so its giving me some food for thought as to starting over on a new server.. Dunno if I wanna go mage or what, but I'll likely be horde no matter what simply because I know the quests and maps better. I wouldnt mind a paladin, I hear with Burning Retard..., I mean Crusade, Horde can do that, but i cant swing the 40$. Dunno though. I tried a hunter and didnt like it, rogues are nice but WAY to gear dependant and simplistic.. Mages seem capable and useful. A shadow preist, once upon a time, was one bad-ass PvPer.. dunno how they roll any more, but a preist would be way different than my usual toons. Shammys are fun, but I played my60 to death and just dont wanna play one any more. Undead mage sounds tempting.

Actually after poking around some I think I'll be going Undead Preist, Shadow specced. I get a kick out of the idea of getting in to a group and waiting till we're in the instance to say "Oh yeah, so, I dont heal so well, but I do more damage than you weasels, kthx" and I get a serious kick out of killing poeple on a healing class, that and the DoT's are frustraing and cheesy, which is a REAL point in their favor.. I mean, if I cant actually grief, I need to come as close as WoW will let me, and other than paladins, who dont grief by killing, they just get anoying because you have to kill them bout 9 times before they actually friggin die, I dont see much in the way of a grief class.

See, in UO I had a scribe/hide mage. Pre pre pre pre patch that meant I could insta hide right in front of someone practically and scribe beefed my defenses heavily.. So I was a ganking, running, hiding, kiting, teleporting, killing, stealing, looting, pet dragging, blocking, 1 on 10, naked, black sandled, llama riding, purple haired bastard,. Oh the good old days. had a disarm thief to, designed simply to never die, looked exactly like my mage, same name to so ya just never knew what flavor was comin to the party.. but chances were good it wasnt a party crasher you wanted. sigh. See? I take this ♥♥♥♥ too seriously.