HybridZ

Testing Traction on the LS2 Z....Video!!!

Yeah, sound great Sergio, I can't wait. I just got mine back from the shop getting the engine bay painted Monday night. Started putting in the JCI mounts last night. Built a new clutch rod and intalled the master. Everything is going well, thanks to all the help I am getting from you and MAS280.

Sound great Sergio, I still want to see your car vs ls1z car at the track. But you need to shift faster........... Ls1z just ran a 11.1. I have driven both cars and it should be very close.

M1noel---------This video should motivate you. You will love the ls2.

Mike

Sound great Sergio, I still want to see your car vs ls1z car at the track. But you need to shift faster........... Ls1z just ran a 11.1. I have driven both cars and it should be very close.

M1noel---------This video should motivate you. You will love the ls2.

Mike

Hey Mike,

We still have the reading issue on the RPM's, The shifter location make's it hard to shift,I will solve this issue next week,I will make the whole shifter so it will sit like an inch and a 1/4 back,Ask John He got distracted bad when he drove the car..

It really sounds like it would pass muster for db levels in most towns(and tracks)... as long as you stayed out of the gas...

I realize that fireing order is different in the LS series... so they have a unique sound... more like a European V-8...

But... the large 3" into 3.5" with a resonator and a straight through muffler has a deep tone... throaty sounding...

that kind of resonance and tone only comes with a hot cam in the older Gen-1 SB350s....

I like it... but ground clearance appears to be an issue... I am thinking of a similar set up... but I will order an ovalized clearance-pipe section to keep it off the track...

I was noticing that you seem to have some trouble making good use of 2nd gear... maybe it was just the rolling starts that made it seem that way...

tell if I am wrong....

You were hitting 50mph in second...

110mph in 3rd gear...

there are still 3 speeds left...

should you be running a smaller tire... or a super high ratio rear end??? It seems like you could get down the quarter mile with a 3 speed rock crusher...