HybridZ

new to HybirdZ need some advice

stangracr

Just purchased a 76 280z. I have a 5.0 to put in it. What do you recommend as the best crossmember to use. I read where someone on here sells one for this swap. Any info would be great. Hope to have this up and running by spring time. Im sure I could have a race car friend fab something but if one has already been proven to work good then I will just buy it. Thanks for any info.

ed

Like the others i'd recommend Alsil's crossmember. If youre going EFI I'd ask him to lower the mounts about an inch and a half to two inches. Modifying it for the pan is really easy, much easier then modifying the hood like I'm trying to do. Good luck and search and lurk around theres tons of great info here.

ya know, some people do miss some ♥♥♥♥ when they are looking for certain information. back off.

Silent, Here's a tip... DO NOT tell an ADMIN to back off... We're trying to get new members steered to using the search feature in the begining so the get used to using it often. If this bothers you, then maybe you should BACK OFF...

Your admin staff...