HybridZ

HELP! Should I try to set the cartilage in my nose.

280zwitha383

If it's crooked or dented at all go get it fixed. My dad use to play alot of rugby and football and broke his nose a couple times, and to this day you can see the nice dent right in the middle of his nose from somthing 20 years ago.

By the way, glad it didn't get taken any farther (the fight), but you can't really blame the guy, i mean if someone sprayed gravel at my vehicle or stuff, i'd prolly do the same thing. A house got built next door to us and they had the construction vans and trucks ALWAYS blocking our driveway, and i can't say how many times i wanted to ram them all with my truck. But most the fights i've been in were pointless and that woulda been to.

To 160728. I must inform you mr. asshat, that you are a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ moron. The viper is what, 8, 9 liters? That's over 3x the liters of the RB25, give me a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ break. Take off the turbo's? WOW, what a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ retard you are, seriously. I hope you die in a fire.

lol@ some of the comments

Being an insider in these matters, here's how my thought process would go if you walked into my office. First of all, I would take a wallet biopsy? I would then think about Just kidding.

Finally the truth about doctors Fee's!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, the proper response to getting punched in the nose, is a swift kick in the nuts, followed by repeated blows to the morons face, making sure you rearrange everything. When he's rolling around on the ground, you modify his rib cage alittle with some foot massage. :) If he tries to get up, you practice your punting skills using his face as a football, especially since it's football season. :D When that's all done you tell him to have a nice day. :lol:

"I don't want to fight" sorry, but it already started. IMO You never win, but it's nice to see them the next day knowing you own 'em.

I've had two septum surgeries. That explains how stupid I am. I actually went back a second time. I would rather take a bat to the face, because there is less damage. When my wife came in and saw my completely black face, head twice the size and eyes black and swollen shut, she fainted. I finally got up to go to the bathroom and fainted before I could get there. Got chewed out by the doctors. Then I went back for more. You can set it yourself, people do it all the time. Pull on it to straighten.