HybridZ

More pics of the Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Oops... I guess when I checked it on my computer I did not think about the fact that I was also logged onto the other forum so it worked fine. Heres the pictures.

P1010001.jpg

side shot with no fenders

P1010002.jpg

another angle from the side with no fenders

P1010019.jpg

side shot with fender

P1010012.jpg

front shot with no fenders

P1010020.jpg

front shot with fenders

P1010023.jpg

rear shot high

P1010010.jpg

rear shot low

Dragonfly

Very nice work. I love the engine bay venting through the holes into the fender ducts. Nice idea. Have you tested for airflow through the holes or is it theory?

For me it is theory, I have heard of other people doing it and that it works fairly well. My predominant reason is to help releave the pressure of air pushing back on the fire wall, now it can go out the sides rather than all being pushed under the car. I also have louvered inspection lids but they are not in any of the pictures yet.

Dragonfly

Work looks relly good at this point. I have never seen wheels like those before--truly unique and WIDE, just the way I like 'em. :2thumbs:

Davy

The rims were custom made by John Williams the owner of Williams Machine, John is also the guy who makes virtualy all of the billet parts that you see in the "Motorsport" catalouge. The tires are Good Year GSCS race tires. Just to clarify before I get a bunch of questions about John making custom rims for everybody... he was provided with the outer rim then he made the center section and welded it into the outer rim at the requested offset. These were made for someone else and I bought them before I ever knew John did the work on them.

Dragonfly

WOW man! Looks great. Ultra clean!

It is a HUGE transformation since you took me for a quick blast after our Hybridz MSA mini meet!

I am hoping to make it to another HybridZ MSA mini meet (or be involved in at least) at the next MSA show, if you make it down south again I will give you another ride... should be alot of fun. I am sure Van, Tim, Owen... will be game for a HybridZ mini meet.

Dragonfly

• Like 1