HybridZ

Z spotted in another movie

savageskaterkid

I have one I don't think anyone knows about. Paranormal Witness TV show. I was watching the Haunted Highway episode and during the course of the story they show a blue toy Z car a few times. Here's a preview of the show, the toy car is shown at 0:22 and re appears a couple times later on.

Edited by ~KnuckleDuster~

Theres an S30 in the first 'Back to the future' film in the scene where marty and jennifer are downtown and the "save the clock tower" lady was running around. Watch and see.

Actually I swear there's two, an orange s30 and a green s130. Also, Austin Powers has an s30 in the opening credits. Ironic cuz it was set in the late 60s. ;D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Watched "safety not guaranteed" last night.  One of the characters drove a yellow 280z 2+2.  Funny thing is they dubbed in a V8 [sound] but sometimes it seems they forgot to dub the sound so you could hear the old L6 buzzing.

Z appears twice in the trailer [below at 1:17 & 1:58] and quite a bit throughout the movie.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Watched the premier of the new TV show Scorpion, spotted a Z in that one at 03:47.  Watched again last night [2nd episode], while there was no Z to be seen we did spot a 280z in the preview for next week.  Appears to be a series II 240z, butterscotch interior and brown exterior.  Actors stops the car, closes the door and it sounds just as tinny & hollow as my 73.  Looks like it has 280z wheel covers on it...

Who waits? I watch it on what formerly was "Discovery Turbo" now they changed the name of the channel to something like "Maxx"--it's on all the time there, syndicated stuff through the week and the newest episode entering rotation at 21:00 every Thursday night.

Between Maxx Channel, and The Balls Channel, I find little need to watch much else when home idle! The only bummer is to catch The Simpsons, I gotta be up at Midnight as it's such an adult show it's on late...