HybridZ

Z spotted in another movie

savageskaterkid

• 6 months later...

Believe it or not, my wife was watching House Hunters on HGTV and called me over because she saw a Z in the guys garage. I watched the entire show and at the end, they showed it again. It looked like a perfect '77 or '78 light blue 280Z. It was in Fort Collins, CO.

If it was your Z, good choice on the second house. Now go fix up that garage!

Anyone here?

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw this one the other night on a rerun of an NCIS episode from 2008 called "Heartland Special" Gibbs is having a flashback to his younger years spent in his hometown. He's walking down the main street and for a second in the background there is an S30 Z with mismatch painted panels on it.

• 2 months later...

Okay, it's not a movie per se, but there is a nice red 240Z in the latest episode of Top Gear. The boys are participating in a historic car rally on the island of Mallorca (Majorca), and there are at least three shots of it. One of them is a good side shot of it leaving the starting line with that distinctive L6 sound.

Also spotted recently, Top Gear 1989 season, Episode 2 (Old Format) William Woolard is in California talking about alternative fuel technologies, but I couldn't help noticing a nice silver 240Z parked by the curb in a panning shot showing traffic flow down a busy street in Newport Beach.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was watching Blue Collar Comedy Tour the other night and noticed a ZX. The ZX was at the end when everyone is on stage and they are going through potentialy embarrassing photos. They show a pitcure of Jeff Foxworthy laying ontop of a dark colored ZX.