HybridZ

Z spotted in another movie

savageskaterkid

Just watched Cars 2. I spotted at least four S30s. First one was when Mater rolls into the bathroom, a red Z leaves shortly after he enters. There were a couple of green ones (one in Mater's dream sequence) and a blue one was present when he saw McMissile's "karate demonstration".

Oh, and the gong hubcap, saw that too.

Edited by blue72

Just watched Cars 2. I spotted at least four S30s. First one was when Mater rolls into the bathroom, a red Z leaves shortly after he enters. There were a couple of green ones (one in Mater's dream sequence) and a blue one was present when he saw McMissile's "karate demonstration".

Oh, and the gong hubcap, saw that too.

I saw that yesterday with the kiddos, but spotted only 3. Glad to see them in there!

If you go to the Cars 2 website and watch the Weezer music video, there is an orange S30 "sitting" in the bleachers at 00:48.

Link:

http://disney.go.com/index?int_cmp=SOC-intDPFY11Q3cars223-06-11@0003

I just watched the cars trailer on there. If you pause the video there's actually three of them in the stands. In the upper right corner of the stands are a gray one and a blue one.

The video I watched was at 01:15 though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...