HybridZ

Z spotted in another movie

savageskaterkid

In the movie "The Day After" the scene is when Jason Robard is trying to drive back to the hospital and an EMP shuts everyones engine off. At that moment there is a white S130 on the other side of the freeway just before he sees the flash and ducks down on the seat.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a few that I remember:

Movies

I'm gonna git you sucka - there's a scene where Keenan wayans is outside at night and two guys are shooting at him from the top of a building. The car parked in front of the building is a 260 or 280z. It has 280zx rims, a front and rear spoiler, it was bumperless, and was black (or some dark color - it was night time).

E.T. - there's a 260 or 280z (i forget...its been awhile) that's parked in the street as the kids are walking or riding their bikes to or from school. I think it was brown or orange..but I forget.

TV Shows

Punked - the episode where they punk Kanye West. They were filming in a desert type area, and one of the cars parked (probably belonging to a crew member or extra) was a red 280zx.

Songs

Kanye West - that one gold digger song, he has a line where he says something like "turn the car into a Benz from a Datsun" or something like that.

• 10 months later...