HybridZ

Anyone know anything about this car?

RacerX

Pagani%20Zonda%20C12%20S%207.3%20-%205.jpg

this is a Zonda, I don't think that's what we're looking at...

Look at the back, the distinctive exhaust (or lack of the distinctive exhaust in the case of this white car) give it away...

pagani-zonda-5big.jpg

It seems my link didn't work, let me try to find another picture of a Tommy Kaira ZZ II...

Here is a Tommy Kaira ZZ II, the one in Ernie's video has similarities, but also differences...now that I see it from the front, I'm not so sure...but the back looks about right, notice the tail lights both here, and when the white car in the video is backing up.

Tommy+Kaira-99406.jpg

Tommy+Kaira-99059.jpg

and note the powerplant:

Tommy+Kaira-98609.jpg

Ok, it's my memory who's failing me. The Tommy Kaira car you show here is what I remembered as being the Zonda from GTurismo. I don't see these cars every day so it's easy to mix 'em up.

By the way, the color on the first Zonda you posted is awesome, looks like a Laguna blue from the M3 but even better.

Maybe it is Laguna blue but, the photographer seems to have used a blue filter for the pic.

Wow, this is a fun game! Definately not a zonda. Hmm has alot of noble similarities but as stated a lot of details just don't match. The kiara doesn't seem to fit either. Seems the overall side line is too low and straight whereas the kiara is kinda rounded a bit more. The front proportions also don't look right.

Dang, I just don't know. I want to know though.

yeah, i'd agree that its a Jaguar XJR-15. I couldn't get a good translation, but the phrase "Jaguar XJR-15" is in the description....

"東海大がルマン参戦に 向け、データを得るた めにjaguarXJR-15をベース に独自のエンジンを載 せた試験車両。

東海大学キャンパス 内でのデモランの模様。"

So that would be my best guess.

Yea, good job mtcookson. For some reason my mind never traveled the english direction as a possability. I though for sure it would be jap based or maybe a small Italian company.

Did you see the company logo on that car? It's a butterfly... that's cool... kinda, in an odd way.