HybridZ

Post your photography!!

tfreer85

Guest 280ZForce
You could say THAT again.

Nice job Mr. Karey!

Most definitely! He is a good friend of mine and it seems every other day he is sending me these awesome photos asking me what I think of them before he puts them up his site.

He blows me away w/ his keen eye through that view finder. I've known the guy for almost 2 years and until a few months ago I never knew he had such a passion for it, then 1 day he sends me a website of his and says check out what I just started.

As soon as this thread started up, I gave him a call and said get your a*s online asap and check this out!

He has been wanting to get together w/ me and do some pics of my Z...so we'll see what kind of wonders he does there.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of these pics were taken by me, some by people I know, who know I am a picture slut!

I put alot of Porsche 911s in this post as (like Datsun Zs) have aged so beautifully, still have incredible presence and are one of the most beautiful cars ever designed, their engines are incredible to look at as well!

Hope you likey!!!:

209995456.jpg

209995452.jpg

209995426.jpg

209995458.jpg

209995459.jpg

209995453.jpg

209995447.jpg

209995428.jpg

209995425.jpg

209995450.jpg

209995445.jpg

209995443.jpg

209995435.jpg

209995431.jpg

Ferrari 348 Twin Turbo!:

209995438.jpg

209995441.jpg

Yasin

• Administrators
Thanks for the motivation and kind words everyone. The pros dont like my stuff. Most of them are what i call "pixel peepers", who are more focused on what equipment they own than turning out cool images.

Pixels smixels… Your ability to capture a scene in such a way that emotionally involves the viewer is incredible.

Thank you for sharing and PLEASE don’t hesitate to share more…

Paul Ruschman

David K... Why should you care what the "pros" think? Many of the "pros" that I've met pretty much suck. Others are so arrogant that they believe NO ONE is any good but them. Still others are internally insecure and must criticize others to make themselves feel more important. I say $crew them. Continue making images that you enjoy and share them liberally. Take what people say with a grain of salt... especially the "pros".

Of course... this is true with any profession or hobby.

Certainly not as nice as Daves, but here's some Autumn pix I took this year while walking for introspect.Man is Oregan pretty in those pix.

(Autumnpix050.jpg)

(WinterSky05.jpg)

(Moodysky.jpg)

(Autumnpix033.jpg)

(Autumnpix018.jpg)

(Autumnpix016-1.jpg)

5.0 Mpixel Sony Cybershot....now broken,arrgh.Digital cameras are not robust like the old SLR's or yestur-year.

...........Vinny

Hey, David K, what is that place you took pictures of, an abandoned millitary base???:icon14::icon14:

Yasin, do those Cellicas belong to someone you know? They're awesome, I wish I could find one as that's what my dad had when I was born and I owe my car passion to this car in particular.

I took this photo of a very nice Porsche 928 the other day. Barely had enough time to pull the camera out and snap this off before it had passed us by. If anyone wants to see a larger version, here is the link to it.

http://static.flickr.com/104/313253232_e549ac39df_b.jpg

313253232_e549ac39df.jpg

Here's a decent shot of some queen ant/beetle thing. I couldn't identify it...the macro on my camera isn't the best.

308977406_4317c5f08e.jpg

Here's a shot of a restaurant I ate at. Damn cars in the way...

308969807_f4911af193.jpg