HybridZ

Ford SB into 240/260/280 or into 280ZX swap FAQ?

pparaska

Day before yesterday my chrome oil pan arrived that had been on back order for some time. As a matter of fact, when it arrived I wasn't shure what it was untill I opened it. As the Misses says " you can tell whats in the box by looking at it"! I get alot of boxes!

Any how, the drain plug on this one is on the side verses the stock one that is on the front. The oil pans do change according to what car they come out of. The engineers would design the car considering the block but often not the pan. So far I see no reason to mod my Alsil crossmember.

Havent shut the hood (bonnet) yet though! :D But the Air Gap Edelbrock RPM manifold is right about the height of the stock one so shouldn't be a problem. We will find out shortly.

• 3 years later...
Guys, I've looked around a bit in the forum and can't find anything really suitable for an FAQ submition to the FAQ forum. Maybe I just missed something.

Has anyone done a good FAQ writeup (see some of the ones in the FAQ forum for an example, like the L6 turbo swap one, etc.) to do the SBF into a Z?

There was one user who posted the FAQ you are looking for. I will try and find it and post it here.