HybridZ

Texas still has the BEST!! junk yards.

big-phil

I just picked up:

1, Chevy IAT sensor

1, Chevy CLT sensor

6, Toyota Supra Turbo injectors 440cc

6, injector clips

How much do you think the guy wanted for all that????? Hmmmm?????

$5.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIVE FRICKEN DOLLARS!!!!!

I crapped my pants!!

I even forgot to get cash, had to run to the ATM, and run back. Handed him the $5 and got the hell out of there.

dreams do come true.

I'm putting them, and my Ford 370cc's on e-bay. After my MsNs is hooked up and working.

Guest 280ZForce

shoot me and a couple others scored on Sunday at a so cal jy here local... 1 of us got a 6-2-1 msa coated header (brand new w/ brand new o2 sensor on it)... $30, flowmaster muffler off the same 280zx $18...then the other guy scored on the whole black interior off that same 280zx (minus dash cuz it was gone and seats cuz he has buckets) but a huge pile of black interior 280zx parts... $44.

i also scored on some 300zx turbo cv axles...no tears or rips or stresses... $36 for both. Now time to get those MM adapters.

shoot me and a couple others scored on Sunday at a so cal jy here local... 1 of us got a 6-2-1 msa coated header (brand new w/ brand new o2 sensor on it)... $30, flowmaster muffler off the same 280zx $18...then the other guy scored on the whole black interior off that same 280zx (minus dash cuz it was gone and seats cuz he has buckets) but a huge pile of black interior 280zx parts... $44.

Is he planning on selling those black interior parts, or does he have a resto project going on?

Yea in Irving off loop 12 its $2 just to get in. This is my top secret small town junk yard. free to look around.

You talking about Pick n' Pull near 30? Some of the yards off Jefferson and loop 12 started doing the "admission" thing too, sucks when you have to pay and end up walking out with nothing and paying a fee to look.

Guest 280ZForce
Is he planning on selling those black interior parts, or does he have a resto project going on?

he is converting his interior to black...

these are all the pieces he got for $44...

IMG_1275.jpg