HybridZ

My Free Vk56de And 280zx

jerret125

WELL TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY, SINCE WINTER IS HERE AND IM PUTTING THE 240Z AWAY FOR THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS TO START A GROUND UP RESTO ON IT IVE BEEN WONDERING WHAT ENGINE TO PUT IN IT. WELL I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT. I WORK FOR AT A MERCEDES DEALER THAT HAPPENS TO HAVE NISSAN ALSO. WELL ABOUT A MONTH AGO A TITAN CAME IN WITH A ROD NOCKING. ONLY 5k. AND IT KNOCKING? WELL THEY DROVE IT WITH A MISFIRE THAT CAUSED THE CATS TO OVER HEAT CAUSING IT TO COME APART AND GO BACK INTO THE ENGINE. WELL IT WIPED OUT 3 ROD BEARINGS BUT EVERTHING ELSE LOOKS UN DAMAGED. SO TODAY AFTER SEEING THAT ENGINE SIT SO LONG I TALKED TO THE HEAD NIISAN TECH AND HE TOLD ME TO GET IT OUT OF THERE. SO I LOADED THAT VK56 INTO THE BACK OF MY JEEP AND HEADED HOME BEFORE THE HE CHANGE HI MIND. THE DEALER SHIP OWNER ALSO GAVE ME A 81 280ZX TURBO THAT BEEN BEHIND OUR SHOP FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS FOR FREE ALSO ALL I HAD TO DO WAS MAKE IT DISSAPEAR. BODY IS SUPER RUSTY BUT HAS ALOT OF GOOD PARTS. NOT A BAD WEEK FOR ME

Hey, with the stroke of luck going, you should apply for a job at a farrari dealership. Maybe score some killer part finds there too!

I'm kinda on a roll myself, though not quite to the same extent. I got free tickets to the guitar show of a lifetime for free (guitar player magazine's hero hero awards 06'), and I got to meet joe satriani that night. And just the other night I got to see trans siberian orchestra for free, from BOX SEATS! After the show I got to talk to paul o'neil (the man who dream up the band to begin with and writes almost all the music) and he gave me some free merch and a silver dollor from 1899. Pretty random.

I'm thinking about contacting steve vai for a record contract... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...