HybridZ

Wangan Midnite Movie Copies

(This post has been edited for the sake or coperation)

Edit: and about the 3.0L supra smacking.... I've seen (in person) a supra on a stock bottom end (rebuilt with stock parts) run a 9.825. Not many cars ever made can run in the 9s on a stock bottom end. Only other car i've seen in person do it was an 03 cobra. (although there are other cars that can do it). It's one of the most builet proof blocks in the world. There's no replacement for displacement, but no cure for technology.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if you're doing this all for the money or anything' date=' so I'll ask anyway. If you sent me the files P2P I could spread them to all with the bandwidth. I'm online just about 24/7 and could P2P to anyone who requests.

I'm mister freeware and open source BTW. Pirated just means it was overpirced ;)

Oh, and so I don't sound TOO cheep, I'm considering buying them all in the next couple of weeks or so.

Edit: and about the 3.0L supra smacking.... I've seen (in person) a supra on a stock bottom end (rebuilt with stock parts) run a 9.825. Not many cars ever made can run in the 9s on a stock bottom end. Only other car i've seen in person do it was an 03 cobra. (although there are other cars that can do it). It's one of the most builet proof blocks in the world. There's no replacement for displacement, but no cure for technology.[/quote']

Yes and no, I'm just trying to recover cost of the original tapes, new VCR, new DVD recorder, and now new 13" TV cuz my wife was pissed I was hogging the main one!

By the time I recover the costs, someone will have already started making copies for others. So no big deal.

Owen

Hmmm...If I were a pirate and a guy comes to me to offer help distributing copies of my closely guarded treasure map' date=' yet he asks in such a courteous and innocent way that it is almost unkind to refuse this eager debutante. what do I do...what do I do?

Owen, I am in a dilemma, help me out here.[/quote']

Just say NO! :-)

Owen

someone should translate the manga, i got the 1st four volumes ^_^ I 'm a scanner for Mangacity for the manga Over Rev! another manga about race cars and stuff. If someone were to translate the text in each box I could scan and edit them.

You got 28 more volumes to go!

Owen

Everyone, no more copies available for immediate shipping. Contact me offline for any info, I won't respond to topics of this nature on HZ anymore, don't want to get SuperDan in trouble.

Also, please stop using the "P" word, and go back and edit your posts if possible.

Owen

@ forest, I was making the suggestion to SAVE money, time, and effort for owen & everyone, not just myself like you make it sound. Now that I have a responce, I'll let it be. And I DID offer to pay for it, just not today or this week.

Hope there's no hard feeling,

Gollum

Gollum,

No hard feelings from me. You and some others have offered to help, it's just that I'm trying to recover costs. I was originally only planning to keep these digital copies for myself so I could skip past the BS scenes.

There's nothing wrong with trying to make things easier and cheaper for everyone, I do it all the time. I love L!mewire! But there's almost always someone who's gonna lose market share.

Owen

What it really comes down to is that open source should rule the world.

For instance, why should we pay to see commecials? (refference to cable & satellite) It just doesn't make any sence. Open source is about one thing, dedication. If you get software that's open source it was created by someone who loves what they do. where as a $300 dollor product from MS can't make the same claim beucase the people who made the software only make it because they don't want to loose thier job.

I'm gonna look for a copy of my own though. There are some stores in my area I can check around. Odds are I'll either find it or find someone who can get it for me.

Oh, and for the ultamite ^ptwo*p rush try m!rc. If you're really interested IM me at gollumthesage for aim.

• 2 weeks later...