HybridZ

Wangan Midnite Movie Copies

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want some too!!!

I've been reading wangan midnight comics...I don't even know there are movies out there.

Was the comic inspired by the movie or the other way around?

Dave,

Thanks for the intro. AK-Z has this intro linked in his signature and I watched it almost everyday! Now I can watch it anytime I want.

Wow people still want these?

I haven't been advertising (them being ill*gal copies and all) but have also been transferring them to DVD, with the final goal of adding subtitles. That is gonna take a while.

So, I can offer VHS copies or DVD copies with no subtitles. Discs will be DVD-R, not guranteed to play but you can always rip and re-author/burn. As of now, I'll charge the same for tape or DVD.

PM me if you're interested.

Owen

Ok' date=' here is what I'm gonna do since there are so many people who want this.

DIVX is easy for me to do, but I don't have the entire movie in DV format. Also, since there are a total of 4 or 5 parts, a long video tape would be the way to go. They have an 8hour VHS tape out now which would be great.

So, who wants a copy..and who has two video decks to help make copies for others?

I can make copies for the SoCal guys, and Hoover can do it for the NorCal guys. But some of you guys out on the otherside of the country...we need some volunteers.

Owen

------------------

http://www.homestead.com/s30z/index.html

Owen, if you have it on CD or DVD I could come by and grab a copy?

OK, to recap the title list.

Wangan Midnight 1

Wangan Midnight 2

Wangan Midnight 3

Wangan Midnight 4

Wangan Midnight Final Pt 1

Wangan Midnight Final Pt 2

Wangan Midnight Remake 1 (Z vs. gold GTR)

Wangan Midnight Remake 2 (Z vs. gold GTR)

Wangan Midnight Returns

Wangan Midnight Special

That's 10 separate titles, one movie per disc. I know the guys who bought VHS copies a while ago had the crappy quality of 3 movies per tape at EP speed.

$5 per disc and add $5 (to whatever total) to cover shipping for US orders.

Local pickup is $50 per disc, just kidding!

Please give me some time to dig out the discs and make copies.

Owen

Guest 73Turbo240z

If someone can get me all the VHS's i can encode them digitally at home or in one of the labs i use in the tech center @ my college.

would take awhile to capture, process, and encode the videos... but once done.. would be much easier to distribute.