HybridZ

Wangan Midnite Movie Copies

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill make this VERY EASY for the socal guys, Ill use my computer ot turn it to DVD then burn DVDs and thne rip to iso and can email it around to others with dvd burners! <3

From page 3

"Thanks to everyone offering to make copies, but as with any business, I'd like to keep it mine

I actually went and got brand new original VHS movies from Japan for the best quality when converting them to DVD. Nothing is cheap in Japan as anyone well knows! So I'm trying to recover the costs of the tapes + hardware."

Not that I could stop anyone from making additional copies and not that I'm trying to create a monopoly...but they are ALREADY DVDs.

Unless someone is charging less or doing it for free, why not buy from the one who's already digitized it and has inventory?

Owen

kewl thanx got em pretty fast. Doesn't play on any of my DVD players :( But it does play on my computer. I reencoded it with DVDshrink though and reburn it, now it worx on my PS2 ^_^

Hmm apparently the one that I had watched b4 was Shin Wangan Midnight I thought they'd just mixed some different cars in to replace ones in the manga but doesn't look like it O_o'

I watched the first one, and only had a vague idea of what was going on. I think I have a better idea now than when I was reading the manga though. Too much Kanji! And with the manga it's really hard to tell if he's having a flashback, or what.

The shots of the Z running on the interstate were incredible. I will be watching them over and over. Thanks again for the trouble, Owen.

I watched the first one' date=' and only had a vague idea of what was going on. I think I have a better idea now than when I was reading the manga though. Too much Kanji! And with the manga it's really hard to tell if he's having a flashback, or what.

The shots of the Z running on the interstate were incredible. I will be watching them over and over. Thanks again for the trouble, Owen.[/quote']

The manga is cool in itself as there's more rivals who appear. I've got a crush on the girl who drives the Z32 in the latest book :-)

I've watched a few of them....pretty cool overall but I wish I knew what the heck was going on! so confusing!

the last two I watched I was wonder WTF is up with this? Hansen? he's one mean evil weirdo....in other news I'm changing my user name to Speedy Antonio...

ANTONIO!!!!!!!!

I've watched a few of them....pretty cool overall but I wish I knew what the heck was going on! so confusing!

the last two I watched I was wonder WTF is up with this? Hansen? he's one mean evil weirdo....in other news I'm changing my user name to Speedy Antonio...

ANTONIO!!!!!!!!

ROFL! That's the funniest **** I heard in a while! His fiance was pretty hot too!

Yeah, the Philippines part is...WTF??? They had a budget and they did it...it was either there or Thailand I guess, really the only other countries in Asia that do drag racing and track racing.