HybridZ

Little teaser.

...It's going to look sick!!

For your information, IT ALLREADY LOOK SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):bonk:

:icon5:: What are those red thingies on the side of your heads? Are these coils? Looks like it withe the MSD tags on them. If so, what is the small movable arms on the side of them???

Keep it up.

From when it ran last I've ditched the stock computer for a full sequential fast sytem, got rid of the opti spark and now have the 8 msd coils, twin disc clutch with new flywheel, bigger intercooler and F1-r procharger vs the d1 i was running. It should be close to 800rwhp. If I want to get nutty it's getting a hogans sheet metal intake and some afr's. But I just couldn't imagine driving it and thinking, it just needs more power as the tires are burning at 90mph

Looks sick Darius. Just awesome. Question - why did you decide to go u-joint on the halfshafts? Just curious. Can't wait to see more of it. And oh yeah, before you pull it off the road to install the hogans intake and afr's ;) ..get some video of those tires screamin' @ 90mph!

- Jersey

• 1 month later...
Guest TeamNissan

Ya thier fresh spray looks like its been wet sanded and buffed to hell already its a really REALLY good job. They must have a insainly expensive gun too haha.