HybridZ

Little teaser.

Am I mistaken, or did you actually make the front air-dam's intake even larger than it already was? Might one ask why? That is kinda counterproductive to both cooling, and drag. Especially if you are going to leave the gap between the front air-dam and the bonnet open.

Also the front splitter looks very nice, how securely is it attached? I would be interested to hear how effective it is as it looks to my inexperienced eyes good enough to rip itself off. :)

Did I mention the paint looks awesome?

Dave

Am I mistaken, or did you actually make the front air-dam's intake even larger than it already was? Might one ask why? That is kinda counterproductive to both cooling, and drag. Especially if you are going to leave the gap between the front air-dam and the bonnet open.

Also the front splitter looks very nice, how securely is it attached? I would be interested to hear how effective it is as it looks to my inexperienced eyes good enough to rip itself off. :)

Did I mention the paint looks awesome?

Dave

No it's the same size, I had a scoop built that rams all the air straight to the intercooler.The splitter was hand made and is mounted very securly.

F#@% that is beautiful!

I assume that alignment still needs to be done? Front has a fair amount of neg. camber.

I was just thinking the front could do with a little more neg camber. ;)

And the rear tyres could go 20mm skinnier and potentially be a better fit for the rims.

But seriously, splitting hairs, that is one beautiful car.

Dave

Ya the suspension is just slapped together right now. It's all coming out and getting re powdercoated. The tires were the cheapest I could find and are just there so the car rolls. They will be replaced with something sticky. I'm definitly taking the car to the strip when it's done, I'm thinking mid 9's on drag radials. Still need to get the motor&tranny back in along with the rear splitter and the carbon scoops that fit on the hood. I'm debating if I like the hood or not, might end up with a carbon fiber stock shape hood. The tail light panel is carbon too and I might be having a carbon wing made with a similar look to the wing on Ted Fishers car. The car looks so much better in person, I had only seen pics before I went to pick it up and I thought it looked pretty good but when I saw it I was amazed. The paint makes my 07 zo6 paint look like crap, it's that nice.