HybridZ

Help.. I need 280Z front and rear hubs...

This is a perfect example of parts car woes...

I pulled the hubs off the 280Z parts car I purchased... and I got the shaft on the hubs...

The front hubs look like 280Z hubs but they are actually 260Z hubs(wrong offset)... and they are shot.. the studs are loose and the bearings just drop out of the seat areas... someone buggered these things up real good...

I pulled the rear stub axles today.. one of them is pretty nice(280Z -27 spline) the other side had a 240Z -25 spline hub installed in place of the 280Z stub...

So.. I am back to nearly square one on the hub search... I only have ONE rear 280Z hub.. I need one more rear and both front hubs..

please look through your parts bins... pretty please...

I am in North Carolina...

This is what I need for the other rear...

rearhub280Z2needed.jpg

if it's not an urgent request, im putting a 240sx s14 jdm hicas rear subframe on my car, so i can supply the rears when i get to that part of the project.

not sure if i should take my car to a frame shop first (it has no frame, thats why) or take it in stride, and just go do the deed and see what happens. if i have to take it to a frame shop, i have to then pull it into the backyard with a rope, which i think will ♥♥♥♥ up the frame alignment again anyways.

You know.. I think I have some laying around too... I diched my stock rear end, (for a 3:90 out of a 280zx) but I kept the halfshafts/parts somewhere... I'll try to get into the garage this week.

Hey careless.. where exactly are you? (Maple..?) Sorry, just a little excited to find another Z nut in Ontario! I'm just north of Barrie.. (about 1.5 h from T.O.)

I can wait a few weeks... |

Just PM me with the total for parts and shipping... I am a paypal member or I can write a check...

At this point I only need the pair of rear hubs... I am looking for the 280Z 27 spline versions... I need the stub, the inner flange, and the spacer...

Thanks guys... The JY wants me to purchase the entire 280Z rear end... I have no need for all those extra parts...

You know.. I think I have some laying around too... I diched my stock rear end, (for a 3:90 out of a 280zx) but I kept the halfshafts/parts somewhere... I'll try to get into the garage this week.

Hey careless.. where exactly are you? (Maple..?) Sorry, just a little excited to find another Z nut in Ontario! I'm just north of Barrie.. (about 1.5 h from T.O.)

hey datsunlover. I live in North York / GTA now, but my life is registered to maple, at my parent's house. Just moved here recently. pm me and we can get together some time when you're in the area and shoot the ♥♥♥♥.