HybridZ

2007 Annual Z Car Convention in Daytona

kj280z

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what a 240z should look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my CD with the photos from Daytona. There are ~1200 great images.

Here are a few of my favorites:

2007-zcon-05-0323.jpg

2007-zcon-05-0412.jpg

2007-zcon-04-0748.jpg

These photos and the other 1200 photos from the convention are available on CD from Steve Rossini at

http://http://www.highlanddesignstudio.com/...on07-home.html

Pete,

It was great meeting you. I didn't realize while we were talking that you were a member of HybridZ or that you were so far from home. I have some pictures of the tube chassis in my album on this site.

Justin,

Thanks for the compliments. It feels good to get some compliments on the car now that it is back together. The week in Daytona was the first outing with the car since I wrecked it at the 2004 Bay Bottom Crawl. In that time, it went from being wrecked(and ugly), to a car in a perpetual state of body work (and ugly), to finally something I can take pride in. There were many other beautiful Z cars in Daytona and an equal number of great people. Wherever the event is held next year, I have to make the trip.

Dan

ken, there are a few participants who received 'award plaques' that did not have the bronze metal thing on them denoting the event. we were told they would be mailed. any update?

i am one of those, patiently awaiting the arrival of said bronze metal thing.

Pete,

It was great meeting you. I didn't realize while we were talking that you were a member of HybridZ or that you were so far from home. I have some pictures of the tube chassis in my album on this site.

Justin,

Thanks for the compliments. It feels good to get some compliments on the car now that it is back together. The week in Daytona was the first outing with the car since I wrecked it at the 2004 Bay Bottom Crawl. In that time, it went from being wrecked(and ugly), to a car in a perpetual state of body work (and ugly), to finally something I can take pride in. There were many other beautiful Z cars in Daytona and an equal number of great people. Wherever the event is held next year, I have to make the trip.

Dan

Dan, you have to post some pics of your amazing tube chassis work (if you haven't already) on HybridZ. Yes, I trailered my BREish looking 240Z race car to the convention from NH.

Wherever the event is held next year, I have to make the trip.

Dan

dan, the zcon 08 will be held in cleveland, october. i don't have the dates, perhaps someone else can post them. they are running the track event at mid-ohio, a great and challenging road course!

it'll be a nice change, only about a 4 hour drive this time [vs. the drive from upstate, ny this year which was about 21 hours]. i put nearly 2800 miles on my z-in a week!