HybridZ

New Dad

cygnusx1

Well I grew up helping my dad to sketch and mill machine parts. I also helped him work on the family car. When I turned 16, he gave me the family car that ran really poorly and needed all kinds of work. He basically handed it to me and showed me where the tools were and explained to me how I could have the car and do what I wanted with it as long as I paid to keep it on the road. I changed the head gasket, fitted honda seats, fixed a ton of rust, rebuilt the mechanical fuel injection, and put in a stereo system. It was a 72 Alfa Romeo Berlina sedan. I plan to do the same with my son if he is as interested in cars as I was.

Thanks for all the congrats. So far Nicholas is awesome and is super well behaved. The Z will definitely NOT go on the backburner for the next 16 years. In fact, I will be more likely to try to continue to improve and preserve it for his sake and will start another project one with him.

Congratulations. nothing like it or ever will be.

I can make a lot of things,

My wife can go into another room and come back with another live person she made.

I really can't match that.

Good luck to all of you.

Never really thought of it that way.... kinda puts stuff in perspective. Congrats to you, your wife and your new addition.

Congratulations. nothing like it or ever will be.

I can make a lot of things,

My wife can go into another room and come back with another live person she made.

I really can't match that.

Good luck to all of you.

she can only do that trick if she has help, dude--no such thing as immaculate conception-----they can only pull that on us one time-----so be proud you had a hand in it, man!!!!! good work, all of you.