HybridZ

Who is the greatest cartoon character of all?

Oldestzguy

How about Smurfette? Did you guys know that she's not even a real smurf, she was created in a lab to tempt the other smurfs into getting turned into gold or something?

Don't forget about Josie and all the Pussycats! or Jem and the Holograms! I know Cheetara got mentioned on the other thread...Min Mei from Robotech? Miria from Robotech? Trixie from Speed Racer? Was I the only one that watched Silverhawks? Here's the ultimate obscure cartoon: who but me can claim they had a toy from Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors? That was the one where the plants were trying to take over the galaxy, so this kid (very reminiscent of Luke Skywalker) flew around with a wizard (very much like Obi Wan) in a ship piloted by this guy (who looked a lot like Han Solo) trying to find his dad so they could keep the vines from choking out the universe...I had the car that had a buzz saw on top...it's on youtube if you've never seen it. Who was the evil princess from Voltron, she was way hotter than the pink chick that flew the lion...

Oh yeah, and so far as I know, Don Adams did the voice of inspector gadget for it's entire shelf life (he was Agent 86, Maxwell Smart on Get Smart-which JUST NOW came out on DVD by the way, but it costs like $200 for the whole series and it's only available from time-life video...for more fabulous Get Smart related trivia, visit www.wouldyoubelieve.com) Also, if anyone would like to go to a place where they talk about fascinating retro-pop culture, you can find out everything you never wanted to know about anything at www.retrojunk.com. Click on a decade, and let the hilarity ensue. It's a much less mature forum than this one, I really can't spend too much time there, but every so often there are some fun articles. The grammar there is beyond bad...

Holy crap, Veritech you gotta be like thirty sumthin' I hear right where you're comin' from . I think I've seen every same cartoon. Wheeled warriors rocked! Totally one of my favorites. I need the link to the robe and wizard hat I saw it long ago and laughed my ass off!!

I think Daffy Duck rules! He is THE man! err, duck.

Do any of you remember these TV cartoons?

1) Motor Mouse and Auto Cat

2) The Wacky Racers

3) Tom Slick

Tom Slick rocks, for human characters at least.

My vote for best print media cartoon rag: Cartoons Magazine. Nuthin' but cars, dude! :2thumbs:

Davy

I think Daffy Duck rules! He is THE man! err, duck.

Do any of you remember these TV cartoons?

1) Motor Mouse and Auto Cat

2) The Wacky Racers

3) Tom Slick

Tom Slick rocks, for human characters at least.

My vote for best print media cartoon rag: Cartoons Magazine. Nuthin' but cars, dude! :2thumbs:

Davy

The only one I know of is Wacky Racers. No one has said "Goku" Dragon Ball Z

there is actually alot of good Japanese Animation.

I don't know how all you guys forgot the one-eyed,pipe smoking,spinach eating sailor,but the old Popeye is mine.Not the episodes with him in the white suit,but the older ones with him in the blue and red suit.If you ever get the chance to catch one of the older episodes,it's guaranteed you'll laugh your ass off.:2thumbs::lmao: