HybridZ

Who is the greatest cartoon character of all?

Oldestzguy

Anyone remember that Pete Puma guy from bugs bunny cartoons...stupid puma would always fall for Bugs's line about "lumps" of sugar in his coffee

"i'll have two or threeeee" then bugs would smash in his skull w a sledge hammer lol

and of course Yogi Bear.."hey boo boo...lets get some pik-a-nik baskets"

He owned that Jellystone park lol..

"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel."

"How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"

"Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems."

"If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement."

"I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?"

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Ham?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.

Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Oldestzguy, you got me on that one...I'm thinking it was the guy from Wacky Races that looked like Dick Dastardly (don't remember his name, though), but I wouldn't bet my wife on it...(as per the rules, I didn't use the internet, so you'll have to enlighten me as to the correct answer).

Greatest Cartoon Character of all...

Tom Slick, Yeah, good one, crazy drinker. raced him once,...good driver, till he crashed the Thunderbolt Greaseslapper about 2000 feet down into a canyon while being chased by the the Car Acrobatic Team disguised as Baron Otto Matic's pit crew.

But I'm torn...who can forget the Super Chicken theme song:

"When you find youself in danger,

When you're racing 'gainst a stranger,

When your engine starts to make a tickin', (tick, tick, tick) etc. etc."

In the end my vote ends up being cast for the stunning summit of cinematic achievement which was Ren as Captain Hoek in the Ren and Stimpy space madness episode.

(Ren holds up bar of soap)Oh my beloved ice cream bar...how I love to lick your creamy center! HOOOWWWWWW...(bites soap)...and your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering! You're not like the others...you like the same things I do! Waxed paper...boiled football leather...dog breath...We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're RIDING!

STIMPY: Stop it! You're talking crazy!