HybridZ

Who is the greatest cartoon character of all?

Oldestzguy

It depends on what you are looking for,

Tenacity: hands down Wiley Coyote

Beauty: Jessica Rabit

Street Smarts: Has to be Bugs Bunny (owned only once since WWII)

In the comics I have to go with the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, and if you like Fritz, you would love Fat Freddy's Cat.

How about an actual show rather than just one cartoon character?

In at least bit of perspective, since i know this thread is asking who is the best cartoon (single) character, i vote for

Action League Now

Where it sported many "dolls" and action figures that had voice overs and very funny amusing acts where many crazy things happened to these little figures, and they always had the dialogue to go along with everything that made it great.

For those who know what im talking about, give me a thumbs up please!

For those who dont, just give it one try, and live back in the good ole times.

Oh Gawd, a 'thunderbirds' fan in another cloak!

If you start getting into animated dolls, then why not claymation as well? And if we get into claymation, then the possibilities are endless... Especially from the early 70's, lots of... er... 'mind expanding' claymations done then. Precursors to todays family fare like Wallace and Grommit.

(All viewable annually at Spike and Mikes Sick and Twisted Animation Festival--'Godzilla Meets Bambi, a perennial fave!)

Oh Gawd, a 'thunderbirds' fan in another cloak!

If you start getting into animated dolls, then why not claymation as well? And if we get into claymation, then the possibilities are endless... Especially from the early 70's, lots of... er... 'mind expanding' claymations done then. Precursors to todays family fare like Wallace and Grommit.

(All viewable annually at Spike and Mikes Sick and Twisted Animation Festival--'Godzilla Meets Bambi, a perennial fave!)

lol.

Yeah, an actually a thundercats fan. I wouldn'd mind watching those again.

And also, Wallace and Grommit have nice shows as well.

TonyD, were you saying you like Wallace and Grommit, or rather just putting them out there?

They are of a genre not discussed in this thread...

Claymation.

Not 'cartoons'...

If we really want to parse stuff, some of this Japanime would at one time been cringing-running fodder if you called it a 'cartoon'...depending on what the comic book guys were wearing at ComiCon.

"Worst Characterization....EVER!"

I digress (not to mention the more than passing resemblence to Comic Book Guy of Simpsons Lore...)

Anything which reveals the sinister intent of penguins is all right by me. Pass the gor-gon-zola please, I'm feeling a mite peckish.

(Not to mention the acrobatic sheep. Everybody knows I'm a sucker for acrobatic sheep! No mere wellies for me, I want EXCITEMENT in my life, Grommit!)

• 1 year later...