HybridZ

Hybridz.org quiz

rudypoochris

Cygnus, are you the original owner? If no, I suspect you may have a previous ownder special. that being said, I only scored a 10 out of 20...*hangs head in shame...* This quiz struck me more like one of those polls you see over at classiczcars, I was expecting more hybridz specific questions like "How many holes are in Bjhines's chassis?" or "What would JohnC do?" or "How does Grumpyvette take care of an ant problem?" You know, stuff we all have at our fingertips.

the hood question is incorrect. the shape of the hood is identical on all s30 cars. to me, shape of the hood indicates lines, and not holes. 73-74 z cars were sold WITH vents at dealers because of vapor lock issues. this is why later 260z cars have dual fuel pumps.

350z question is incorrect. it was offerred a 2003 model in 2002. if we're going by those rules, your question of when the first 240z was available, should be changed to 1970.